SSAT Foundation Establishes the Frank G. Moody Memorial Fund for Research and Education in Digestive Surgery
The Board of Trustees of the SSAT Foundation is pleased to announce the establishment of the Frank G. Moody Memorial Fund for Research and Education in Digestive Surgery. The purpose of the Moody Memorial Fund is to further his lifelong passion in developing the next generation of GI surgeons, by helping the SSAT achieve its ongoing mission of research and education through the advancement of the science and practice of surgery in the treatment of digestive disease.
SSAT Foundation Year-End Report
The SSAT Foundation 2016 Year-End Report is now available online, or in a print-friendly version. This report features the following:
- SSAT Foundation Chair's Message
- SSAT Foundation History
- Frank G. Moody Memorial Fund for Research and Education in Digestive Surgery
- 2016 Career Development Award Recipients
- 2016 Residents and Fellows Research Conference Presentation Awards
- 2016 Invited Speaker Sessions at the SSAT Annual Meeting
- 2016 Mentored Research Award Recipients
- 2016 Traveling Fellowships
- 2016 Master Educator and Clinician Awards
- Foundation Awards Reception Review
- A Look Back at Nearly Three Decades of SSAT Career Development Awards
- Major Gifts Honor Roll
- Giving Opportunities
- AmazonSmile: Support the SSAT Foundation
- 2017 Foundation Award Application Deadlines
When thinking about your year-end giving, please consider the SSAT Foundation! If you have already made a contribution, thank you; if not, please consider making a secure online donation today.
Your donations make a difference! See what the SSAT Foundation has accomplished by looking back at past recipients of the Career Development Award, which, since its inception in 1987, has fostered the careers of over 27 outstanding surgeon-scientists.
View Photos from the 2015 SSAT Foundation Awards Reception here.