Officers and Trustees
Nathaniel J. Soper, MD, President
Stanley W. Ashley, MD, President-Elect
Kevin E. Behrns, MD, Vice President
Mary T. Hawn, MD, Treasurer
Jennifer F. Tseng, MD, Secretary
Mark A. Talamini, MD, Recorder
Selwyn M. Vickers, MD, Chair
Imran Hassan, MD
Richard A. Hodin, MD
Daniel B. Jones, MD
Fabrizio Michelassi, MD
Robin S. McLeod, MD
Marco G. Patti, MD
Taylor S. Riall, MD, PhD
Samuel Shuchleib Chaba, MD
Steven C. Stain, MD
Jean Nicolas Vauthey, MD
Matthew Walsh, MD
Sharon M. Weber, MD
500 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Tel. (978) 927-8330
Fax: (978) 524-8890
– as of January 1, 2017, the SSAT office suite number will be Suite 4400
. Please note this in your records.
JOGS Online CME Offerings
The following nine articles are currently available in the JOGS Online CME Program:
Log into the SSAT Members Only area to learn more.
- “Current Status of Management of Malignant Disease: What Are The Options for Premalignant Lesions of the Esophagus and Stomach?”
- “Perforations of the Esophagus and Stomach: What Should I Do?”
- “Current Status of Management of Malignant Disease: Current Management of Gastric Cancer”
- “Current Status of Management of Malignant Disease: Current Management of Esophageal Cancer”
- “Fecal Incontinence: Etiology, Diagnosis and Management”
- “Clostridium Difficile Infection From A Surgical Perspective”
- "What is the Learning Curve for Laparoscopic Major Hepatectomy?"
- "Current Evidence in Image-Guided Liver Surgery"
- "Development of Minimally Invasive Pancreatic Surgery: An Evidence-Based Systematic Review of Laparoscopic Versus Robotic Approaches"
In accordance with ACCME standards, the JOGS Online CME Program provides a minimum of four (4) questions for each article. A score of 75% is required to receive CME credit with self-assessment (1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per completed article).